Sunday, June 20, 2010

Snakes... no spiders

Ok. The car is home and sitting in the garage, diagnosed. A cracked distributor cap. And I have a nice new one sitting in the parts car. Now all I need to do is get one bolt loose.

Unfortunately it is underneath and rusted to crap and I cannot yet get it out, even though I ripped the air-filter housing out of the way to allow me access. I can't do that on the semi-running vehicle. It's going to be interesting.

Karen is taking Tristan to Camp Winston today because of the vehicular problems... and came up to get him so she and Raphi were here this weekend. Nice, except for on-going plumbing problems.

I think I have the house's constipation problems fixed. A careful probe... one of about eighteen... with a plumber's snake seems to have pushed things on through.

Cross fingers pour hot water down the drains.

And all will one day again be good in the Land of Elimination!

No comments: