Friday, March 6, 2009

No shit I have to market myself!

I'm struggling to finish the next bricks and mortar book in a timely fashion and I'm going to have to do a full week of nothing but to get ahead.

My co-author is justifiably ticked at me.

My oldest son just played in the steel band at his school and he's doing really well on his volcano project... I have just been co-opted into the obligatory volcano project though I think we will do coke and mentos instead of baking soda and vinegar.

I may not freeze to death this winter. The chinking in my log-home has been pulled loose by the frost heave and I had this howling gap over my bed three feet long... the house temperature went to 6 degrees c.

I need to work harder somehow. I'm not sure how I can squeeze more out of myself but I will.

Monday I start posting the online book regularly.

Onward and upward.

No comments: